Shelf-stable probiotic and cranberry blend to support vaginal and urinary tract health
- Provides 17.6 billion CFU per capsule, plus 300 mg Cranberry Fruit Extract
- Helps restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women
- Supports intestinal health
- No refrigeration necessary
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
HMF® Women’s Daily was specifically designed to support the unique needs of women. Each shelf-stable capsule offers 17.6 billion CFU from a combination of seven research-driven probiotic strains to help restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora. The vagina is a complex ecosystem that can by altered by many factors, including age, medication use, sexual activity, hygiene practices and hormone production.(1) Lactobacilli are the dominant vaginal microorganisms in healthy women, where they help maintain the normal vaginal microflora.(1) They compete with other microorganisms for nutrients and adherence to the vaginal epithelium; decrease the vaginal pH by producing organic acids (primarily lactic acid); and produce antimicrobial compounds, including bacteriocins and hydrogen peroxide.(1) In addition to providing two species of Bifidobacteria, HMF® Women’s Daily offers three species of Lactobacilli, selected for their natural presence in the female flora.(2-5) Included in this blend are L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14, which provide particular support to maintain healthy vaginal flora.(2-4) This probiotic combination also helps colonize both the large and small intestines to support gastrointestinal health. To further contribute to overall well-being, HMF® Women’s Daily offers cranberry fruit extract, which helps prevent recurrent UTIs in women. This convenient shelf-stable format has guaranteed potency at expiry and may improve patient compliance.
- Borges S, Silva J, Teixeira P. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2014 Mar;289(3):479-89.
- Bertuccini L, Russo R, Iosi F, Superti F. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2017 Jun;30(2):163-7.
- De Alberti D, Russo R, Terruzzi F, Nobile V, Ouwehand AC. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015 Oct;292(4):861-7.
- Jang SE, Jeong JJ, Choi SY, Kim H, Han MJ, Kim DH. Nutrients. 2017 May;9(6):531.
- Yan D, Lü Z, Su JR. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009 Nov;122(22):2748–51.
There are no reviews yet.