Proprietary human strain probiotic to significantly reduce symptoms of IBS
- Provides 25 billion CFU per dose
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) within six weeks of use
- Convenient maintenance formulation for IBS symptom relief (ages 11 years and older)
- No refrigeration necessary – shelf-stable
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
HMF® IBS Relief features a consortium of proprietary human strain probiotics which has been clinically studied to reduce symptoms of IBS. Research has shown the specific combination of probiotics included in HMF IBS Relief, two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (CUL-34), and Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), is associated with a lower incidence and severity of GI symptoms.1 Dysregulation of the intestinal microbiota has been identified as a significant contributing factor to the development of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).2 HMF® IBS Relief helps contribute to a natural healthy gut flora and helps to improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain within six weeks of use.3,4 This convenient shelf-stable format has guaranteed potency at expiry and may improve patient compliance.
1. Pugh JN, Sparks AS, Doran DA, Fleming SC, Langan-Evans C, Kirk B, et al. European Journal of applied Physiology. 2019;119:1491-1501.
2. Hong SN, Rhee PL. World J Gastroenterol. 2014 Mar;20(10):2470-81.
3. Williams EA, Stimpson J, Wang D, Plummer S, Garaiova I, Barker ME, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Jan;29(1):97-103.
4. Hungin APS, Mulligan C, Pot B, Whorwell P, Agréus L, Fracasso P, et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2013 Oct;38(8):864–86.